The Jennings Group has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this site. We endeavour to keep all offers, product and service informaiton up to date in accordance with Marketing Programme changes and Manufacturer guidelines.
All fuel economy figures and emissions are in accordance with Manufacturer produced literature.
All material contained on this site cannot be taken by any third party for commercial use or publicity. Any information printed off for private purposes is not a legally binding document. Jennings Group reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
* Commercial Vehicle Pricing
Unless otherwise stated all commercial vehicle prices on our website are shown as On The Road price however this is exclusive of VAT and RFL. Please contact us as prices are subject to change.
When using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions which take effect on the date you first use the site.
Any warranty information featured or displayed on our sites is subject to terms and conditions which can be obtained by contacting the Jennings Group direct. The Jennings Group reserve the right to withdraw certain warranties featured on this site depending on location in the UK that the vehicle is sold to as certain warranties are only valid if taken to a Jennings Group dealership within the North East.
National delivery is available at the discretion of the Jennings branch holding that vehicle in stock. Delivery will be charged at an additional cost over and above the sale price of the vehicle. If delivery is arranged by the Jennings Group it will be with a Jennings approved company at a price stated, no negotiation will be entered into. Alternatively you may organise your own collection of the vehicle when the sale is agreed and complete. The Jennings Group will not be liable for any damage or delay while in transit.
Part Exchange Valuations
Any part exchange valuation given on behalf of the Jennings Group is a guide price only and is not a legally binding agreement. Valuations will vary subject to sight of the vehicle, condition, varification of mileage and history. Jennings Group reserves the right to refuse any part exchange value given and it will only remain valid until the end of that current month. The value is only valid against the vehicle which you have specified an interest in and is non transferable, the valuation will vary depending on the model and whether it is a new/used car or commercial vehicle.
Terms and Conditions for Mazda Service Plan
1. A Mazda Service Plan can be bought at any time. The national promotion on purchases of new Mazda6 and Mazda MX-5 soft-top models is a limited time offer that must be taken at the time of purchase. The Mazda Service Plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other dealer service promotion.
2. The Mazda Service Plan covers the cost of the parts, lubricants and labour for your Mazda servicing. It excludes ?wear and tear? maintenance items such as tyres, brake pads and windscreen wipers. For full details of exclusions, please ask your dealer or call 0844 800 6826. Service intervals for your vehicle can be found in your manufacturers service book. Please refer to the service book for your specific vehicle.
3. For standard Mazda Service Plans, servicing must be carried out by the dealer who sold you the plan. In the case of the special offer, the servicing can be carried out by any Mazda dealer in the UK.
4. Servicing conducted under a Mazda Service Plan must be as outlined by the dealer, subject to your prior approval. Manufacturer guidelines are subject to change.
5. Any form of non-manufacturer approved performance enhancement or engine tuning will invalidate the Mazda Service Plan agreement with immediate effect.
6. The Mazda Service Plan is only available on standard UK specification Mazdas.
7. Mazda Service Plans can be transferred or redeemed at any time; this does not apply to the national promotion on purchases of new Mazda6 and Mazda MX-5 soft-top models. Transferral of a Mazda Service Plan to another vehicle can be carried out at no extra cost. Cancellation of a Mazda Service Plan will incur and administration fee, please ask your dealer for more details. Payments/refunds will be calculated accordingly.
8. Mazda Motors UK reserve the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
Back to homepage